Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Hobby Goals - October

I'll knock out October first...and then will move onto November.

Yearly Goals - October

1.  Get 4 games of Warhammer 40K/Age of Sigmar/Kings of War/Frostgrave/other miniature game per month.

This was a success.  I managed to get 3 KoW games at Crucible in the doubles tournament.  I also got 5 Warhammer 40K games in for the narrative event.

2.  Paint 1 unit (Warhammer 40K/AoS/KoW) or 1 war band (Frostgrave) per month.

I managed to have success here as I was able to paint up a Regiment of Longhorns for my Herd army list in preparation for the doubles.

3.  Attend 1 tournament every 3 months (helps with #1).

Double success!  I managed to do both the Kings of War and Warhammer 40K events at Crucible 6.5.

4.  Post 1 blog post per week.

So this will be a bit of a failure moving forward given that I will post in chunks.  That said, I did at least get a couple of blog posts done in October!  :)

Look Ahead

Definitely a strong focus into Kings of War for October that bled into November...

No comments:

Post a Comment