Thursday, October 5, 2017

Crucible 6.5

Well shoot, this kinda got away from me.  6 months.  I guess in that time I did not get much of any of my gaming goals in.  Work is going to ramp up again so I don't see that improving.  Still, gonna try!

This weekend Crucible 6.5 is happening in Orlando/Kissimmee, FL.  Normally Crucible is a Spring event but the organizers are taking a whack at a fall event to see how attendance does.  I guess from there they will settle on a date.

In any case, at the moment I'm slated to participate in the Kings of War doubles event on Friday and then the Narrative event for 40K on Saturday and Sunday.  I haven't played nearly enough of 8th edition to wade into the competitive 40K GT, so I stuck with the narrative stuff.

For the KoW Doubles I'm playing The Herd and partnering up with my buddy John and his Brotherhood army.  For 40K I'm playing as a Slaaneshi themed Alpha Legion army.  I came up with a fluff bit for my Alpha Legion army that I'll be posting shortly.  Hoping to have a blast.  This time I'm staying on-site so it will be easier to just stick around the hotel and not have to drive around Orlando.

Charging up my tablet as well just in case I want to try and catch my Longhorns try to beat the dreaded purple wizard and his K-State Wildcats.  Should be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment