Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Super Friends Dead?

lol, well that put an abrupt end to my scheming about making a separate "CenturionStar" type list...

I guess things are returning to "normal" with the new Space Marine FAQ that just hit a while ago.  Bringing in another chapter (including Blood Angels, Space Wolves, Grey Knights, and Dark Angels) causes the same negating of chapter tactics effect for everybody.  I suppose at this very second there is no rule preventing say Dark Angels and Space Wolves from conferring goodness to each other, but the writings are on the wall.


"Okay guys, we're back to not liking each other!"
 
I definitely welcome the change.  It will put an end to some of the abuses of the Librarius Conclave, White Scars Chapter Tactics, Dark Angel goodies, and Space Wolf goodies.  I guess there were other stars that used Grey Knights and Blood Angels to a certain extent.

Still, I guess this lets me focus on what I really want to take with me to BeakyCon.  I'm now still debating between taking the Scouts and taking some AA.  The AA really appeals to me because it lets me have a more well-rounded list in general.  Plus I keep thinking I'm not really putting my Scouts to good use in most situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment